early acousticaster lr baggs model 9 volt board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early acousticaster lr baggs model 9 volt board

Hello !!! i was given a early 1980 godin acousticaster with a 9 volt lr baggs preamp , the board has no serial numer , its only written baggs de meter on it, any one has seen this kind of board? the guitar produce some sound when plugged but the outup seem to be weak ,i need to really crank the volume up to hear the guitar and it makes alot of wind like noise... Any one can help?

If it can help here is the guitar serial number #2120, thank you

Comment

Demeter Preamp Wiring (1).jpg
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hey Blackguard52,
        The preamp you have was the very first preamp that LR Baggs ever released, and it was made by Demeter. I've included some wiring information above, but that's about the only information that I still have access to. The original design was from Demeter as well, so I don't have any full schematics on file.

If you have any questions about it, please let me know.

Comment

that is the exact preamp my guitar have and the wiring is misplaced in my guitare, im gonna solder the wires accordingly to the plan ! i think the guitar is from 1989 . Thank you very much Caleb Elling you are amazing!!!!!

Comment

hello ive just finished to rewire the board like the photo and its sound so good its absurd , and it has alot of output with no background noise! Thank you Caleb again !

Comment

Originally posted by Blackguard52 View Post
              hello ive just finished to rewire the board like the photo and its sound so good its absurd , and it has alot of output with no background noise! Thank you Caleb again !
              So glad to hear that!

Comment

Working...
              X