Resurrect my Multiac.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrect my Multiac.

Hi all, I have a Godin Multiac Spectrum SA. Worked well for a few years and now dead in the water. The original guts were not very good. I've spent way too much time sending the innards back and forth to Canada to no avail. Godin as a company is not interested in helping me. Believe me, I've tried. I've been told by one of the Techs who has worked on this guitar that there might be some electronics that L.R. Baggs makes that would fit. I don't need the MIDI functions at all. If I could get the 3 tone sliders and blend slider to work, that would be great. Here's hoping.
    Thanks so much,
    G

Hey Gerry,
    It would probably be best if you emailed me directly at [email protected] with some pictures of your electronics.

I can't say for sure if I'll have anything that will work for you, but we can dig into it and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb_Elling View Post
      Hey Gerry,
      It would probably be best if you emailed me directly at [email protected] with some pictures of your electronics.

I can't say for sure if I'll have anything that will work for you, but we can dig into it and see.
      Hey Caleb, I sent you an email. Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎