M80 Faulty volume slider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M80 Faulty volume slider

Hello, I am from Greece and I bought the m80 on August from ebay u.s. but haven't used it since then. I installed it yesterday in active mode and realized that the volume slider is faulty.. When I tried to lower the volume a bit the pickup stopped working regardless the position of the slider. Then I just knocked gently on the pickup above the slider and it started working again. Given the situation that I am from Greece what should I do to get it fixed? Is the warranty valid overseas?

Thanks!

Hello albrieo,
    If you email [email protected], one of our Support Technicians should be able to help you find a solution. It sounds like your pickup will need to be replaced.

Comment

Thanks for your answer! I just sent the email.
      Hoping for a solution.

Comment

Hello guys! i'm from Brazil and i just got m80 about few weeks.. it's installed in my Martin D15m and it sounds great but the volume slider does not working too.. in both modes active/passive. Should i send an email or just cry

Comment

Originally posted by Arcanjo View Post
          Hello guys! i'm from Brazil and i just got m80 about few weeks.. it's installed in my Martin D15m and it sounds great but the volume slider does not working too.. in both modes active/passive. Should i send an email or just cry
          Please send me an email as well. If there is anything that I can do, I will be happy to.

Comment

Working...
          X