No announcement yet.

Lyric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Is the Lyric available for order now?

Comment

We are shipping to our pre-order list now, but we won't be caught up for a few more weeks. Then we will be shipping to everybody.

Comment

Does the Lyric require a 9 volt battery?
        MikeW
        "He Who Sings, Prays Twice."

Comment

Hi Mike,

Yes it does.

Kevin

Comment

My reason for asking about the battery is I currently use an I beam passive run through a Para DI with good results. I was wondering if I installed the Lyric without the battery and run it through the Para DI would I get a decent signal.
            MikeW

Comment

The mic requires a specific type of power to run, and the Para DI doesn't supply it. So not using a battery with the Lyric wouldn't allow it to work at all.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Thinking of upgrading to the lyric but the I beam works so well I'm not sure I want to spend the $$$.
                MikeW

Comment

I am so looking forward to installing one of these in my J-45.

Comment

Will Lyric work with a classical guitar...or is the mic EQ specific to acoustic guitar? Is there plan to release a Lyric specific for classical? With an immediate need to a classical PU.... would you suggest Anthem Classical over Lyric?

Love your products... thx

Comment

If you need something right now, then the Anthem SL Classical would be a MUCH better option than the current Lyric for steel string. We are working on a classical version of the Lyric, but we do not have an projected release date yet. The Anthem SL Classical is the best thing for classical guitar that we have done to date.

Comment

Lyric

Thx Caleb... I will order the Anthem SL Classical. Unfortunately... I need it yesterday.

Comment

I think LR Baggs hit it out of the park with the new Lyric under-bridge pickup. Installed in less than an hour, and sounds outstanding. Is it a Trance ? No, but I'd say the sound reproduction is just about as good, and the cost was $100 cheaper, and the self install was incredibly easy - and this was my first surgery ! I'll post a sound demo as soon as the video is done loading. I love not having a pickup in the soundhole anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by duluthdan View Post
                            I'll post a sound demo as soon as the video is done loading.
                            looking forward to it
                            circuit maroc | ait ben haddou | riad ouarzazate

Comment

Here's my hack playing with the new lyric. Recorded on a Zoom thingy I have never mastered - hope it gives you an idea, it really is remarkable, the Lyric, not the playing!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDwD...eature=mh_lolz

Comment

Thanks Dan,
                                It sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                                X