LR baggs on godin acousticaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobmoustache View Post
    Hi Caleb, is it still possible, to get the U1 circuit (TL066ACP),(in the pre-amp of acousticaster) and if, how much it may cost.. THX Best regards. Bob.
    Hey Bob, that's not something we have in stock anymore. If it's still available anywhere, it will be hard to find.

Comment

Bonjour Caleb, effectivement circuit TL066ACP, tr

Comment

Message en partie envoy

Comment

Message en partie envoy
          Yeah, it looks like your message was cut off. Can you edit it or post it again?

Comment

Bonjour Caleb, d

Comment

Hi Caleb, sorry, all my messages where cut, l don't know why. I was asking if it may possible to find a preamp to change the old one (acousticaster) and the price for France. THX best regards. Bob.

Comment

Hi Caleb, sorry, all my messages where cut, l don't know why. I was asking if it may possible to find a preamp to change the old one (acousticaster) and the price for France. THX best regards. Bob.
                I'm sorry to say that the Acousticaster electronics have been out of production for over 20 years now, and I am not aware of any direct replacement preamps. LR Baggs has run our of all replacement preamps and most of the remaining spare parts.

If you need to replace the preamp, you may need to do so with an alternative or wire the LB6 passively, directly to the output jack to be used with an external preamp.

Comment

Working...
                X