X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb_Elling
    replied
    Originally posted by NickSunfire View Post
    OK I will contact Crafter then. I have asked here on this forum because on the preamp electronic board it is written LR Baggs.

Thanks.
    Yeah, I know that's confusing. Crafter and Breedlove have several guitar models with "LR Baggs Equipped" written on them. If it says that, then it's just our pickup and Crafter's preamp.

Leave a comment:

• NickSunfire
    replied
    OK I will contact Crafter then. I have asked here on this forum because on the preamp electronic board it is written LR Baggs.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Caleb_Elling
    replied
    Hey Nick,
    Unfortunately, the LR-S preamp is actually made by Crafter. It uses our Element pickup, but the preamp and other components are Crafter's.

So I could help you if there was a problem with the pickup, but if the issue is in the preamp, Crafter would be the only place to get any information.

If I can answer any further questions, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• NickSunfire
    started a topic LR Baggs on Crafter DE-7/N acoustic guitar

LR Baggs on Crafter DE-7/N acoustic guitar

Hello !

My pickup LR-S Plus is not working anymore. I'm looking for a solution or a replacement.
    I would like to try to fix it by myself, but it's hard with no schematic.

What is the part number for U3 on the PCB ?
    I'm even not sure if replacing U3 will really fix the problem, but I would like to try.

Or maybe it's simpler just to get a replacement ? Is it something possible ?

P1130167.jpg
    P1130168.jpg

Thanks,
    Nick
    Last edited by NickSunfire; 08-17-2014, 11:40 AM. Reason: add pictures
Working...
X