Venue suddenly stopped working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venue suddenly stopped working

Plugged my guitar into the Venue 1/4 inch input jack and tuner works but the Venue doesn't put out signal.
    I do get occasional sporatic spikes of signal.
    The tuner works. I had good battery voltage.
    The pickup is good (tried 3 different instruments)
    I changed chords...no help.
    I tried both the 1/4 inch output and the Mic cable and changed the cables there too.
    I gained all the way up and everywhere in between.Same with volume when using the 1/4 inch out....
    Any ideas? I'm guessing bad 1/4 inch input jack? I've had this unit a couple years but used about 5 times.

I responded to your email. If you want to get back to me there, I usually get to my emails more quickly.

As a side note, since the Venue was released nearly 10 years ago, I have never seen a bad 1/4" input jack. So the issue is likely elsewhere.

Comment

I have been experiencing the same issue with my venue over the last two months it

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffwards View Post
        I have been experiencing the same issue with my venue over the last two months it
        Hey Jeff,
        I just responded to the email you sent in. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Comment

Had the same thing happen at a gig tonight. Finally took the Venue out of the chain all together to get through the gig. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Seancd70 View Post
            Had the same thing happen at a gig tonight. Finally took the Venue out of the chain all together to get through the gig. Any advice?
            Are you getting a signal from the 1/4" output? Are you getting a signal to the tuner?

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb_Elling View Post

Are you getting a signal from the 1/4" output? Are you getting a signal to the tuner?
              Caleb thanks for responding. No I wasn't getting anything from the 1/4" output but I was getting signal to the tuner. As I said I took it out of the chain and played the gig without it. I plugged it up at home a few days later and it worked fine. I powered the board up before plugging my input and output cables to my board and I think that may have had something to do with why it wouldn't work. I used it this past Saturday at a gig and it worked flawlessly so I'm pretty sure I had done something wrong.

Comment

Ok,
                If you run into any more trouble feel free to email me directly at tech@lrbaggs.com.

Comment

Working...
                X