T-Bridge Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Bridge Info

New to the forum and did a search for t-bridge and didn't find anything. Does anyone know of articles and info about this product. I've been thinking about it for years.

Paul

There's actually not much info available on the internet about the T-Bridge.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have though.

Comment

Hi.

I do have a question... Is there or was there a hexpander option for the t bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Shorts View Post
        Hi.

I do have a question... Is there or was there a hexpander option for the t bridge?
        The only MIDI that LR Baggs has even done has been part of stock systems in Godin guitars. We've never done a MIDI system like the Graphtech Hexpander for after-market installation. In theory, the T-Bridge should work just fine with a Hexpander though.

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb_Elling View Post

The only MIDI that LR Baggs has even done has been part of stock systems in Godin guitars. We've never done a MIDI system like the Graphtech Hexpander for after-market installation. In theory, the T-Bridge should work just fine with a Hexpander though.
          Thanks for that. Planning on ordering mine very soon

Comment

Starting off with just the t bridge and Control x for starters... but have a GR 55 so in future i may include Midi too

Comment

Originally posted by Caleb_Elling View Post
              There's actually not much info available on the internet about the T-Bridge.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have though.
              Forgot I had posted this question - HA - and still back to it.

I have heard some piezo pickup videos on YouTube and they all sound very "thin" compared to a typical acoustic guitar pickup sound. I've built a few acoustic guitars using the LB6 and run it through a Para DI. I guess I am wondering if I can run the T-Bridge through a Para DI to get a more full sound. Let's start there.

Comment

Hey Paul,
                Yes, the T-Bridge works great with the Para DI. The Para DI, in particular, adds a good degree of natural warmth to the signal, as well as the obvious EQ control.

Comment

Working...
                X