Baggs anthem faulty phase switch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggs anthem faulty phase switch

Hi guys. Have a baggs anthem that was factory installed in my guitar. I've had the guitar around a year. Love the sound, but recently the phase switch has become defective. It crackles when I change phase, and occasionally cuts out altogether, muting the entire guitar output. I wouldn't have expected failure so early in a quality product like this. It's not as if I change phase very often.

How do I go about getting this fixed?

Cheers.

Actually just realised I've had the guitar longer than I thought. Still would like to get it fixed though :-)

Comment

Have you contacted the guitar manufacturer? Since it was factory installed, I would think it would be covered by them.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayingspaniel View Post
        Actually just realised I've had the guitar longer than I thought. Still would like to get it fixed though :-)
        If you

If you want to email me directly at tech@lrbaggs.com, I should be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonedog View Post
          Have you contacted the guitar manufacturer? Since it was factory installed, I would think it would be covered by them.

Greg
          I would, but they're based in Singapore so it's pretty prohibitive :-)

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayingspaniel View Post

I would, but they're based in Singapore so it's pretty prohibitive :-)
            I would hope that they'd have a local warranty repair center you could use.

Greg

Comment

Working...
            X