Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic bass guitar

Hello all,
    I've seen only one post on here relating to acoustic bass guitar and that was from 5 years ago. I have a Tacoma Thunderchief which came with an LR Baggs undersaddle system. I'd like to possibly upgrade to something piezo or microphone based but I still do not see any aftermarket pickup systems at all from LR Baggs designed specifically for acoustic bass guitar. I am wondering if good results can be had with existing guitar or upright bass systems or if there is anything in the pipeline relating specifically to acoustic bass guitar. Thanks!
    -Bruce

Hey bbhulsey,
    The Element undersaddle pickup is what we typically recommend for acoustic bass. It has a strong low end and solid feedback rejection in most gigging situations. It should give you a pretty similar sound to the Thunderchief system. If you want a side mounted system with a mic, the Stage Pro Anthem would give you the Element pickup with a fantastic condenser mic.

If you're replacing the stock system in the Tacoma, the Stage Pro Element or Anthem would be the best options.

Comment

That's good information. Thanks Caleb!

Comment

Working...
      X