Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb_Elling
    replied
    That is very strange. On battery power, the units should not be as susceptible to gound-loop hum. Are you running anything else between the guitar and the amp?

Leave a comment:

• Raoul
    replied
    Hi, yes I've noticed it at other venues as well as my living room. Both pedals. Thanks for responding! I'm still stumpafied!?

Leave a comment:

• Caleb_Elling
    replied
    Originally posted by Raoul View Post
    Hi, Can someone help me out with a problem I have with the Align Session and Reverb pedals. There is a hum I hear from my Fishman Loudbox when activated, and no it's not because I don't know the words to the songs. I've tried using just batteries and same surge protector. The hum is real noticeable almost unusable. I've depressed the phase switch on the amp, didn't help. Is this an ongoing issue? Thanks.
    Hey Raoul,
    Is the hum coming from one pedal or both? Also, have you had this same issue in multiple venues or locations?

This doesn't sound like a common issue at all, so I would suspect an environmental influence.

Leave a comment:

• Raoul
    replied
    Hi, Can someone help me out with a problem I have with the Align Session and Reverb pedals. There is a hum I hear from my Fishman Loudbox when activated, and no it's not because I don't know the words to the songs. I've tried using just batteries and same surge protector. The hum is real noticeable almost unusable. I've depressed the phase switch on the amp, didn't help. Is this an ongoing issue? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Roth2110
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, I will try it with the session 1st. Just watched the gain stage video, cheers really useful.

Leave a comment:

• thirdie2002
    replied
    I would having it Guitar -> session -> para di

The sessions comp eq would really clean out and smoothen those unwanted frequencies and that saturation would give your guitar the needed punch and girth to the tone. Then you can just use the para di eq to further shape your tone to taste. To shape my tone, i just usually do a midrange cut. Sometimes give it a little treble boost for more sparkle.

Just get your gain staging right. Caleb put out some helpful vids in youtube. Check out the link below.

https://youtu.be/biwRxpuRGB0

Leave a comment:

• Roth2110
    replied
    Originally posted by thirdie2002 View Post
    You have a para di and you?
    lol computer crash!

Leave a comment:

• thirdie2002
    replied
    You have a para di and you?

Leave a comment:

• Roth2110
    started a topic Align series session & Para di

Align series session & Para di

Hi,
    I have the PARA Acoustic DI and I've just purchased the Align Series Session. Wanted to know which is the best way to hook these up, as i'm not very technically minded lol. Thanks for any help...
    Last edited by Roth2110; 06-08-2019, 02:00 AM.
Working...
X