Can anyone identify this pickup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone identify this pickup?

I recently acquired a used (1996) Larrivee OMV-03S with LR Baggs electronics (which I presume are original factory install, though I could be wrong). The shoulder panel looks *similar* to Stagepro Element (same "e" logo), but not quite the same. Can anyone tell me what it is? (photo attached)

Thanks!
    Attached Files

That system is called the Element Notch. It was made exclusively for Larrivee in the late 90's and early 2000's. The Stage Pro is actually a direct drop-in replacement for the Element Notch. So it's an easy upgrade if you ever need to do that.

If you have any more questions, just let me know.

Comment

Sweet, thanks! I will consider that. On this one the pop-out drawer sticks sometimes, so getting to the battery an be a pain. Plus the little rubber pads on the slider seem to fall off whenever I slide them.
      Do they use the same transducer? Would the Stagepro be an improvement in the sound? TBH I'm not that crazy about how this one sounds.

Comment

The Stage Pro Element will probably sound pretty similar, but the Stage Pro Anthem would be a worthy upgrade if you ever wanted to go that way. The mic in that system is amazing!

Comment

Working...
        X