Help! Unable to edit presets offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Unable to edit presets offline

While using the app in offline mode, I am able to call up the list of presets that are resident on my phone. I am then able to select one for editing. Once selected, the app switches to the next screen showing the for blocks across the top, LEV, VP, FB and EQ, but the rest of the page is blank. Selecting any on of the 4 blocks also results in a blank page. In other words, there is nothing to edit. See attached photo. I am using a Galaxy S22 Android. Can someone advise me as to why this page is blank? Is this a bug, a feature that is planned but not released yet, or is it something that I an not doing correctly? Thank you..
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

I just tried this and I'm getting the same error. I'll let our app team know so that they can get it fixed.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Ok. Sounds great thank you. BTW, the VPDi works amazingly well on my 3 Taylor guitars. I have a 655ce, 816ce LTD and a Koa T5Z. I made 3 voiceprinta and 7 presets to cover my needs. I am very impressed with what I have so far. Great product with great results but the android app needs more love! Thank you.

Last edited by MBKFHB; 12-14-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=MBKFHB;n11534]Ok. Sounds great thank you. BTW, the VPDi works amazingly well on my 3 Taylor guitars. I have a 655ce, 816ce LTD and a Koa T5Z. I made 3 voiceprinta and 7 presets to cover my needs. I am very impressed with what I have so far. Great product with great results but the android app needs more love! Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Just a heads up, there's an update available for the Android that just came out today. I just updated and I'm now able to edit presets offline.

Check it out. If you still have issues, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X