Advanced Tool Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good to hear!

Each step in the VP creation is just trying to get a different perspective on the tone so that it can patch the different pieces together for a more accurate Voiceprint. So I don't know if changing the order of bowing and pizz would change the end result.

The Multi-band compressor is still waiting on a few final touches to make it easier to use and understand. I am hoping that we will be able to get it done sooner, rather than later.

Unfortunately, I've been told that reverb is beyond what this particular product is capable of. So a Voiceprint/Reverb pedal may have to be its own, separate thing.

Comment

Hi Caleb. Are there any updates as to when the Pro Toolkit for the VPDI will be offered for sale? Also, how will the compressor compare to the one on the Session DI?
      Last edited by Doug O; 05-03-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Doug O;n9999]Hi Caleb. Are there any updates as to when the Pro Toolkit for the VPDI will be offered for sale? Also, how will the compressor compare to the one on the Session DI?[/QUOTE]

Hey Doug,
        The Advanced Toolkit that we were initially going to release has been dismantled so that we can release the appropriate features individually, at no charge. The first of those advanced features should be available (very) soon.

The compression is still in development, so I can't really say what the final feature set will look like just yet.

Comment

Working...
        X