EQ interaction with Voiceprint blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ interaction with Voiceprint blend

My understanding is that the EQ in the app is a master EQ applied to whatever blend of direct signal and voiceprint you have set.
    If that is correct, adjusting the blend on the pedal in real-time to adjust for the room and band dynamic will ultimately affect what EQ might be desired or necessary.
    It seems to me that best practice would be to save several presets for one guitar with different amounts of the voicepeint blend and then EQ each preset to taste. Then rather than turning the blend down, you could advance to a new preset that has both the blend and EQ adjusted.

This would be fantastic!

To do this, would one have to re-create new voiceprints each time, or can a voicepring be copied and adjusted and then saved as a new preset?

Originally posted by aaronmarkson View Post

To do this, would one have to re-create new voiceprints each time, or can a voicepring be copied and adjusted and then saved as a new preset?
    All of your Voiceprints are saved into the dedicated VP Library. So any of your VPs can be loaded into any preset at any time.

If you have a VP that you absolutely love, then you can load it into multiple presets with different EQs or blend settings, just like you're talking about.

Comment

This is huge in my opinion. Well done LR Baggs.

Comment

Working...
      X